Do you no longer require Care.com services, and would you like to know how to delete Care.com account?
In this article, we will look at Care.com and everything you need to know about deleting and disabling their services.
Care.com is a website that assists people in finding caregivers for family members, their homes, or their pets.
People can post jobs outlining the type of caregiver they require and some details about the job’s requirements, and caregivers can apply for them.
They will assist you in locating the best caregiver for your needs.
Care.com provides a network of providers and options to help with needs such as after-school care, caring for a homesick child, caring for children while you work from home, caring for aging parents, and more.
Deleting a Care.com account is a simple process. Closing your care.com account is permanent and removes all your data from the website.
Is Care.com safe?
Yes, it is.
You’ll be able to review applicants’ resumes and references and request background checks when you post a job to find a caregiver for a family member, home, or pet.
This will assist you in ensuring that your loved ones are in good hands.
Their website also provides safety tips to help you choose the right caregiver.
How Does Care.com Work?
You can post a job on Care.com if you need someone to care for a family member, home, or pet.
Caregivers can then apply for the position, and you will review their application.
You can request a background check to ensure you can trust them and then hire the best candidate.
What Happens When You Delete Your Care.com Account?
Your profile will be disabled if you close your account. You will lose access to your account and the history of all your Care.com data.
Please keep in mind that you cannot cancel your Care.com account from the mobile app.
How to Delete Care.com Account
- Sign in to your Care.com hotel
- Navigate to the Account & Settings section.
- Scroll down to Membership Information and press the Close Account button.
- Confirm the closure of your account.
- If you are an existing Premium Member, you can delete your account at the end of the billing cycle to avoid forfeiting the remainder of your subscription period.
How Do I Cancel Care.com Subscription?
When attempting to delete your Care.com account, ensure you have canceled your subscriptions.
Even if you do not delete your account, you can downgrade it and revert to basic membership to keep your profile and apply for a caretaking job.
Follow the methods and instructions below based on your favorite platform.
How to Cancel Care.com Subscription via the Website.
If you purchased a Care.com Premium subscription through the company’s official website, you must cancel it using a web browser by following these steps:
- Log in to your account by visiting Care.com in your web browser.
- Click Settings & Privacy from the Me drop-down menu at the top of the page (or three horizontal lines for smaller windows). If you want to go directly to your account settings, click here.
- Then, in the Membership Information section, click Manage Plan.
- Choose the Basic option.
- Now press the Submit button.
- This method can be performed on either a desktop or a mobile device.
How to Cancel Care.com Subscription Using the Android App.
If you purchased a Premium subscription through the Android app, you must cancel it from your Android device using the following steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, launch the Google Play app.
- In the upper right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Select Payments & subscriptions.
- Then, select Subscriptions.
- Subscription to Care.com Caregiver
- Select Cancel subscription.
- To confirm the cancellation, just follow the instructions.
What Happens if You Cancel Your Caregiver Premium Subscription?
When you cancel your Care.com Premium subscription, your account page will show the date your plan changes to a Basic membership.
Premium features, on the other hand, can be used until the next billing cycle.
Your CareCheck badge is valid until it is renewed.
Can I Get a Refund on Care.com
If you don’t intend to delete your account, you can upgrade your Basic membership to a Premium subscription at any time.
After you subscribe, you can continue to use premium features such as higher rankings in search results and priority job alerts.
Unfortunately, Care.com does not provide refunds for a Premium subscription for caregivers or for your required annual CareCheck.
Care.com has a minimum time for services. As a result, Care.com does not provide refunds. Your CareCheck, on the other hand, is valid for a full year.
And the Premium Subscription is intended to be active for the duration of the subscription.
So, whether you sign up for monthly, quarterly (three months), or other billing periods, you will have to pay for that period.
There you go! That is all you need to know about how to delete Care.com account. Did you find this article helpful? Kindly drop a comment; we would like to hear from you.