As you proceed with this “how to delete Albert account” guide, we need you to understand that Albert is not a bank app.
We like to call it a financial budgeting app because, in the entirety of its functions, it functions to help you plan your income and expenditures.
Yet, it is justifiable to want to delete your Albert app. This article teaches you how to delete Albert’s account quickly.
We have also included other useful Albert account information to guide your Albert genius account user experience.
This will be an exciting read.
Meanwhile, Albert is a new breed of financial service that harnesses powerful technology to automate finances with human experts to guide you.
So, Albert works by analyzing your spending and automatically withdrawing money from your checking account to your savings account.
It’s similar to the strategy used by the popular app Digit.
How to Delete Albert Account
To delete your account via the mobile app, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Albert app on your mobile.
Step 2: Choose the Profile icon in the lower right corner of the app.
Step 3: Click Help.
Step 4: Now tap on Help Center.
Step 5: Finally, tap on Delete Albert account to permanently delete your account.
Alternatively, you can also text their support, and they will be happy to help you cancel your Albert account.
Please note that you may also delete your account by emailing the Company and requesting that your account be removed from its database.
So follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the email account that is registered in the app or on the website.
Step 2: Now, create an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
Step 3: In the Subject field, enter “REQUESTING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
Step 4: Write an email asking them to remove your account from their database and delete all your information, if any.
How to Delete Albert Account (Canceling Your subscription to Albert on Your iPhone or iPad.)
Begin by opening the settings app and tapping on your name.
Then tap on the “Subscriptions” tab. (Please note that this tab may not appear automatically. In that case, click iTunes and Appstore)
Next, tap on your Apple ID. Then, view your Apple ID, sign in, and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
Next, tap on the Albert (subscription) you want to check. Now tap Cancel.
(Note that it’s already canceled if you don’t see the “Cancel Subscription” button for Albert: Banking on You. It won’t be renewed).
How to Delete Albert Account (Canceling Your subscription to Albert on Your Android device)
If you want to cancel your Albert subscription on Android, you must know that deleting the Albert app will not cancel it.
Follow these steps:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you own and manage multiple Google Accounts, ensure you’re signed in to the correct one.
- Click on the menu and then go to “Subscriptions.”
- Select Albert: Banking on your subscription that you want to cancel and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Complete as instructed.
- Once your Albert subscription is removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be renewed.
How to Remove Your Card From Albert
Removing your card details from Alberta if you subscribed directly is very complicated. Unfortunately, only a few websites allow you delete your card details.
So you will need to do this with a few tricks before and after logging into websites in the future.
Before registering or subscribing:
- Create an account on Justuseapp and create up to 4 virtual debit cards – this will act as a VPN for your bank account and prevent apps like Albert from charging you forever.
- Fund your Justuseapp cards with an actual card.
- Sign up for Albert: Banking on you or any other website with your Justuseapp card.
If you didn’t use a Justuseapp card to subscribe, the only option is to contact Albert directly.
How to Delete Albert Account (Canceling Your Albert Subscription on Mac)
To cancel your Albert subscription on your Mac, follow these steps:
- First, open the App Store, then click your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click the “View Info” tab at the top of the window and login if prompted.
- On the next page that appears, scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to Albert: Banking in your app, then click “Cancel Subscription.”
Always make sure you use the exact username and ID used to create your subscription so you can manage that subscription if needed.
This is different from the Apple ID or Android Brand ID you set up.
However, if you don’t remember your password, ask the app for help/password reset.
How to Cancel Albert Paypal Subscription
- To cancel your Albert PayPal subscription, follow these steps:
- First, access your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Select the settings tab next to the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu that appears and click “Manage automatic payments” in the Automatic Payments panel.
- You will see several merchant deals that you have done before. Click “Albert: Banking on You” or “Albert Corporation” to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel automatic payments” to confirm that you want to stop payments to Albert Banking on you.
- Now, click “Done” on the verification page to checkout.
Here’s how to cancel your Albert subscription when charged through a payment provider other than Appstore, Playstore, or Paypal.
Sometimes you can start a subscription on the Company’s website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple.
To unsubscribe, you may need to log in to Alberta’s website or contact its payment provider directly.
In general, if you find yourself with this fix, there are a few steps you can take:
Find information about the Company and contact them directly:
- Visit the Alberta website.
- Sign in to your account.
- In the menu section, look for one of the following: “Billing”, “Subscription”, “Payment”, “Manage Account”, “Settings”.
- Click the link and follow the instructions to unsubscribe.
How Albert Works
Albert is a multifaceted financial application that offers the following:
Albert Genius allows you to speak to live human, financial advisors who provide expert financial advice.
These experts rely on a combination of Albert’s algorithms and their years of experience and then give you the advice you can apply to your circumstances.
They regularly check your accounts, bank, and unusual charges and send alerts.
You’ll also get helpful financial topics that cover everything from debt management and repayment, student loans, using travel miles, finding the best insurance deals, investing, and even saving for short-term goals.
Practically, they’ll help you find the savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, and show you how to speed up your debt payments and save money automatically.
Signing up for Genius is the first step to using the Albert app. You will then be able to ask financial experts any financial questions you may have.
And when you sign up to Genius, you’ll start earning a 0.25% annual bonus on your Albert Savings account.
This feature may be unique among financial apps.
Albert can provide you with a cash advance of $100 against your next paycheck if you have a short-term need.
They will send the money directly to your bank account when you request it. Then, you pay the deposit when you deposit your next paycheck.
If you have a higher income and other qualifications, the cash advance may be more than $100.
More impressively, there is no credit check, no interest requirement, and no late fees.
There are no fees for standard delivery, and the money will be in your bank account within three days.
However, if you prefer instant delivery that gets you funds in ten minutes or less, the delivery fee is $3.99 for Genius subscribers and $4.99 for everyone else.
You qualify for the program by direct deposit. Your income must be consistent for the last two months and come in regularly.
In addition, your bank account must have a positive balance.
Albert Savings analyzes your income and expenses to find extra money for automatic savings.
And you’ll earn annual cash bonuses along the way.
This service prepares you for emergencies by helping you build a rainy day fund.
You can even set up accounts and save them for other purposes.
The app finds money you can afford to save and then puts it aside for that purpose.
Albert Savings uses the Smart Savings algorithm, where you can expect to save between $25 and $100 per week.
This is spread over multiple transactions ranging in size from $5 to $30. The app automatically initiates a transfer from your linked bank account to your intelligent savings account.
It will not initiate the transfer if it detects that your bank account is too low. You can withdraw funds from your savings anytime and without transaction fees.
Albert Savings comes with an annual bonus of 0.10% of your savings, but you can increase this to 0.25% by enabling Genius.
We hope this “How to Delete Albert Account” guide was helpful to you.
Kindly share this guide with your friends and family.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment