A structured, integrated course of study leading to an academic degree is known as a degree program (i.e., Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science). This degree program is also called an Undergraduate Programme.
An undergraduate program is a 4-year bachelor’s degree program, below are some steps.
You check the ACU program list and find the O’level requirements for each course and the corresponding JAMB subjects afterward; you proceed to Make Payment For the Application Form.
Applicants can make payments for the application form through any of the means listed below:
- Online Payment: Click here to make payment online
- Bank Deposit: Make a payment of N6000 for the application form to the University’s Bank Account; details are shown below:
Stanbic IBTC Bank account – 9202409902.
Mode Of Application
Candidates can apply through any of the application methods listed below:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Login to your user account by entering the login details you specified while filling out the admission application form. You could use the ‘Forgot Password to reset your password if you forgot your password.
- Print out your completed application form. Attach a photocopy of the payment teller to the printed application form and bring it along with you on resumption/screening.
Having a bachelor’s degree opens up rewarding opportunities that might have been inaccessible.
To all Students wishing to apply for an Undergraduate Programme a,t Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), we wish you the best in your academic pursuits.