The Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has released How to Apply for Pre-Degree & Foundation Programmes
This article will help all Ajayi Crowther University aspirants (ACU) know how to apply to the school without any difficulty
Candidates can apply by following the steps listed below:
- Create a user account, ‘Click here’ to create an account
- Log in to your user’s account with the Username and Password specified during account creation
- From your account dashboard, click on ‘Fill Application Form’ icon to complete the online application form
- Make a payment of ₦6,000 through the ACU Online payment portal – click here to pay
- Send a scanned copy of your admission form payment teller to email@example.com
- Click here to download the Admission form
- Print out the downloaded application form and carefully complete it.
- Make a payment of ₦6,000 to Ajayi Crowther University’s EcoBank Account [A/c number: 3192002268].
- Applicants are to take the payment teller to the university bursary to obtain an official receipt
- Attach a photocopy of the receipt to the completed application form and submit to:
Centre for Pre-degree & Foundation Programme
Ajayi Crowther University
PMB 1066, Oyo.
Congratulations in advance as you apply for the Pre-Degree & Foundation Programmes In ACU
We wish you success in your academic pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment