If you are just like most people, eager to land a well-paid job in a top marketing firm, particularly Bath and Body Works, then this post is for you.
Perhaps you have been considering the question, “How Much Does Bath And Body Works Pay?” Because you’ve noticed there are opportunities in Bath and Body Works in your area.
Wouldn’t it be just an awesome experience working in such a large and renowned retail store?
Not only does it allow you to grow but it also provides a professional environment that will help you establish a good career ahead.
Read on, as we will be giving you credible information concerning the salary structure of Bath and Body Works and just how much it pays its employees.
What is Bath and Body Works?
Bath & Body Works is a specialty retailer and a go-to place for gifts and goodies that delight customers.
It offers a variety of special body and home perfumes such as body lotions and body creams, body wash, hand soap, and a fragrant mist.
Bath & Body Works was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
Being known globally as the largest specialty retail beauty brand, Bath & Body Works has over 120 million transactions in a single year.
It is the Number one brand in America for body lotion, shower gel, fine fragrance mist, liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer, spa, and aromatherapy.
Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight.
From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience.
Without further ado, let’s get right to it – how much does bath and body works pay
About Bath And Body Works
Bath & Body Works, LLC. is an American retail store chain that sells soaps, lotions, fragrances, and candles.
It was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio, and has since expanded across 6 continents. In 1997, it was the largest bath shop chain in the United States.
Bath & Body Works was founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio.
The company’s first store opened in a Cambridge, Massachusetts mall in September 1990. In 1997, a secondary brand called Bath & Body Works at Home was launched.
Two years later the company launched the White Barn Candle Company, a division that specializes in the sale of scented candles.
A Bath & Body Works at the Rushmore Mallin Rapid City, South Dakota.
Bath & Body Works launched both a seasonal catalog and a website in 2006. In November 2006, the company launched its first television commercial advertisement.
Net sales as of January 28, 2006, were $2.3 billion, significantly higher than all other L Brands companies other than Victoria’s Secret.
In July 2008, the company announced that it was opening six locations in Canada.
With the company acquiring Canadian-based La Senza, they felt it was the opportunity to move into a growing Canadian market, with The Body Shop being its main competition.
Bath & Body Works operates more than 1,900 stores.
In October 2010, it opened its first stores outside of North America in Kuwait, by the franchise giant M.H. Alshaya
How Much Does Bath And Body Works Pay
- Sales Associate. Salary: $12.68 per hour
- Order Picker. Salary: $1,794 per week
- Seasonal Associate. Salary: $12.36 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate. Salary: $13.66 per hour
- Cashier/Sales. Salary: $12.27 per hour
- Store Manager. Salary: $18.18 per hour
- Seller. Salary: $14.24 per hour
- Sales Manager. Salary: $14.80 per hour
- Sales Lead. Salary: $12.30 per hour
- Assistant Manager. Salary: $18.23 per hour
- Associate Manager. Salary: $14.74 per hour
- Buyer/Planner. Salary: $106,318 per year
- Communication Specialist. Salary: $12.35 per hour
- Development Director. Salary: $163,954 per year
- District Manager. Salary: $85,000 per year
- Director. Salary: $158,316 per year
- Call Center Representative. Salary: $13.50 per hour
- Customer Assistant. Salary: $11.50 per hour
- Customer Care Specialist. Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Customer Relations Representative. Salary: $10.00 per hour
- Customer Service Manager. Salary: $11.00 per hour
- Customer Service Representative. Salary: $12.56 per hour
- Customer Support Representative. Salary: $31,570 per year
- Inventory Associate. Salary: $25,451 per year
- Loader. Salary: $20.21 per hour
- Merchandise Processor. Salary: $29,093 per year
- Order Picker. Salary: $1,794 per week
- Package Handler. Salary: $14.00 per hour
- Packer. Salary: $17.07 per hour
- Set Up Associate. Salary: $10.37 per hour
- Stocker. Salary: $14.13 per hour
- Receiver. Salary: $11.00 per hour
- Parts Specialist. Salary: $20,971 per year
Also, the estimated total pay for a Part-Time Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works is $22 per hour.
This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and is based on salaries collected from our users.
The estimated base pay is $14 per hour.
Working Benefits of Bath And Body Works
There are a handful of benefits that comes with working with Bath and Body Works. Listed below are the benefits:
Health & Wellness
- Dental Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Professional Development
Financial Benefits & Perks
- Performance Bonuses
- Retirement Plan (non-401k)
- 401k (without matching)
Life Outside of Work
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Vacations
Other benefits are:
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Bath and Body Works Products
- HERO 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash. $14.50
- SPORT Body Spray $14.50
- TEAKWOOD 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $13.50
- LEGEND Ultimate Hydration Body Cream $15.50
- OCEAN Body Spray $13.50
- LEGEND 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $14.50
- SPORT 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $14.50
- SPORT Ultimate Hydration Body Cream $15.50
- SPORT Shea Butter Cleansing Bar $8.50
- OCEAN 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $13.50
- NOIR 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $14.50
- BOURBON 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $13.50
- STONE 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $13.50
- FRESHWATER 3-in-1 Hair, Face & Body Wash $14.50
Best Bath & Body Works Scents
- Best Overall: Bath & Body Works White Tea & Sage.
- Best Clean: Bath & Body Works Laundry Day.
- Best Woodsy: Bath & Body Works Mahogany Teakwood.
- Best Gourmand: Bath & Body Works Whipped Coffee.
- Best Spa-Inspired: Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint.
- Best Fruity: Bath & Body Works Berry Waffle Cone.
- Best Sweet: Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast.
- Best for Winter: Bath & Body Works Vanilla Balsam.
- Best for Summer: Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach.
Bath & Body Works Stores in the US
- RIVER POINT SHOPPING CENTER
Location: 1730 W FULLERTON AVENUE. CHICAGO, IL 6061
Phone: (773) 348 – 0567
- WATER TOWER
Location: 835 NORTH MICHIGAN AVENUE. CHICAGO, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 649 – 0214
- RIVER OAKS CENTER
Location: 141 RIVER OAKS CENTER. CALUMET CITY, IL 60409
Phone: (708) 832 – 0763
- BROOKSIDE MARKETPLACE
Location: 7344 W. 191ST STREET. TINLEY PARK, IL 60487
Phone: (815) 277 – 4598
- ARLINGTON TOWN SQUARE
Location: 41 S EVERGREEN AVE. ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 60005
Phone: (847) 255 – 3282
- FASHION OUTLETS OF CHICAGO
Location: 5220 FASHION OUTLETS WAY. CHICAGO, IL 60018
Phone: (847) 678 – 7843
- WOODFIELD MALL
Location: 5 WOODFIELD MALL. SCHAUMBURG, IL 60173
Phone: (847) 413 – 8526
- WOODGROVE FESTIVAL
Location: 1001 N. 75TH ST. WOODRIDGE, IL 60517
Phone: (630) 985 – 3816
- FORD CITY MALL
Location:7601 S CICERO AVENUE. CHICAGO, IL 60652
Phone: (773) 581 – 2890
- ATLANTIC STATION
Location: 230 18TH ST. ATLANTA, GA 30363
Phone: (404) 685 – 0283
- THE MALL AT STONECREST
Location: 2929 TURNER HILL ROAD. LITHONIA, GA 30038
Phone: (770) 482 – 4634
- FAYETTE PAVILION
Location: 265 PAVILION PARKWAY. FAYETTEVILLE, GA 30214
Phone: (770) 719 – 1119
- THE SHOPPES AT WEBB GIN
Location: 1350 SCENIC HWY S. SNELLVILLE, GA 30078
Phone: (470) 857 – 3602
- HIGHLAND PLAZA
Location: 3605 SANDY PLAINS RD. MARIETTA, GA 30066
Phone: (678) 560 – 9945
FAQ’s About Bath and Body Works
Do you get paid sick days at Bath & Body Works?
Yes, you do get paid on sick days at Bath and Body Works.
How often do you get pay raises at Bath & Body Works?
You get pay raises at Bath & Body Works annually.
How does Bath and Body Works promote their products?
Bath & Body Works uses several media channels to promote its brands.
Mostly it promotes with digital ads and discount offers.
Through their own e-commerce retail, they allow their users to send their products as gifts to their near and dear ones.
What’s the difference between Bath and Body Works and The Body Shop?
The Body Shop has scents that smell grown-up and can easily be classified into categories like floral, gourmand, fruity, and such, whereas Bath & Body Works has a lot of generic soapy-sweet scents.
There you go, Bath and Body Works doesn’t look like such a bad place to work, does it?
Leave us your thoughts via the comment section and let’s know what you think.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment