Do you want to study in Holland? Are you an international student who wants to further his or her education but is unable to do so due to financial constraints? Not to worry, the Holland Scholarship For International Students is here to help. Please take advantage of this opportunity.
This notice invites international students to apply for the 2022 Holland Scholarship for International Students. Only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
Simply take your time and read through this article; the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all of the information you need to participate in the Holland Scholarship.
About Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is supported by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as 48 Dutch research and applied science universities.
This scholarship is intended for international students from countries other than the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Holland.
Level of Education/Field of Study
The scholarship is a Bachelor’s or Master’s program offered at participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in selected fields of study.
Find your program in the list of participating research universities or the list of participating applied science universities.
- The scholarship will be used in the Netherlands (Holland)
- The scholarship is worth €5,000 in total. This will be given to the student during their first year of study.
- The grant is only available for one year and can only be used once.
Who Can Apply for the Holland Scholarship for International Students?
A degree from a university in one of the countries listed below;
- Your nationality is not EEA-compliant.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree at one of the participating Dutch universities.
- The applicant must meet the specific requirements of your preferred institution. These are available on the institution’s website.
- In your bachelor’s degree, you must have an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- You have never before attended a Dutch educational institution.
Procedures for Applying
You must apply directly to the participating institution of your choice for the Holland Scholarship. More information about the application process and deadlines can be found on the website of the institution of your choice.
Follow the steps below:
- Using the Studyfinder tool, you can find a course and/or an institution.
- On the website of the Dutch higher education institution, you can view the selected fields of study.
- Check to see if you meet the previous application requirements.
- You may begin applying on January 10, 2022.
- You must apply directly to the institution of your choice for a Holland Scholarship and meet the selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution directly.
After the application deadline, the institution you requested will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
It is important to read the application procedure and go to the official websites (links provided below) for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Closing Date
Annually, the deadline for applications is either the 1st of February or the 1st of May. Please confirm the correct deadline by visiting the website of the institution of your choice.
For more Information about Holland Scholarship