Are you willing and ready to study in Netherlands? The Utrecht University – Netherlands is offering the Holland Government Scholarships to Interested applicants willing to study for a degree program at the Institution. The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Holland.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 18 scholarships
Value and Duration of Award: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies as a single disbursement, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme.
- Applicants must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Applicants must never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Applicants must have applied for an international master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of 1 September 2020;
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your Holland Scholarship application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the questions and upload your motivation letter and statement of financial resources.
- Submit your application.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020 (23:59 CET).
Visit The Official Website For More Information