Applications are now open for the High/Holland Potential Scholarships program at the Maastricht University (UM) in Holland.
The scholarship program is for international students, and 24 full scholarships of € 29,000 are given each academic session.
Applicants have to be from outside the European Union (EU) and must have secured admission into a Master’s program at UM.
The Scholarship program consists of two categories of scholarships:
High Potential Scholarship (sponsored by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and Holland Scholarship (sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with universities of Dutch and applied sciences).
About the High/Holland Potential Scholarships
Host Institution: Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study: All courses under the Master’s programmes at UM
Number of Awards: 24 applicants will be awarded.
Target group: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the High/Holland Potential Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Be a citizen of countries outside the EU/EEA and have met the criteria for possessing an entry visa/residence permit in the Netherlands.
- Possess double citizenship from any EU/EEA country.
- Have applied for admission to any full-time Master’s program at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Have met the outlined admission criteria for the Master’s program applied for.
- Not have undertaken degree-seeking, secondary, or primary programs in the Netherlands. Former exchange students to the Netherlands can apply.
- Not be more than 35 years old on 1 September 2023.
Preference is shown to applicants with proof of academic excellence (academic transcript or certified letter), especially those among the top 5% of their class.
Financial Benefits of the High/Holland Potential Scholarships
Living expenses between €12,350 (13 months) and €23,750 (25 months) are covered by the program.
Visa application costs (€192), health and liability insurance (€700), tuition fees (€16,800, €16,000, or €13,800) and pre-academic training costs are also covered under the scholarship program.
Application Procedure for the High/Holland Potential Scholarships
Applicants must apply online for admission to a Master’s program at Maastricht University.
A student ID number will be sent after the application is received and used to fill out the scholarship application.
Alongside the application, other supporting documents should also be uploaded.
The deadline for applications is 1st February 2023.
The High/Holland Potential Scholarships allow graduate students to get quality exposure and a Master’s education while building a global network.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment