The school’s Senate committee has approved the Heritage Polytechnic academic calendar for the 2022/2023 session.
Student and prospective students should possess a copy of the school’s academic calendar, as it contains essential information.
The following article contains the approved academic calendar for Heritage Polytechnic’s academic session 2022/2023.
Heritage Polytechnic Academic Calendar for the 2022/2023 Session
The school has released the official academic calendar of the 2022/2023 session for the upcoming academic year.
Below is the official academic calendar for the 2022/2023 session;
- October 10th – School Resumes/ Lecture begins
- November 28th – December 2nd – Submission of Supervision list by HODs
- December 5th – 9th – Freshers Orientation Program
- December 12th – 16th – Publishing of the first-semester timetable
- December 17th – January 8th – Christmas Break
- January 9th – Lectures Continue
- January 23rd – February 3rd – Examination
- February 3rd – Arrival of Batch B Students
- February 6th – Lecture Commences for Batch B students
- February 27th -March 3rd – Submission of Results
- March 27th – 31st – Examinations for Batch B
- March 27th – Second-semester registration begins
- April 3rd – Lecture begins
- April 14th – Submission of Computation of Results
- May 8th – 12th – Student’s Week, Matriculation/Convocation Ceremony
- May 15th – Lecture Continues
- July 7th – 14th – Examination
The academic calendar of every school highlights important dates and events expected to take place within the course of the school year.
Students are always advised to keep a copy of the academic calendar handy to avoid missing out on important dates and events.
Stay tuned to our blog to be informed of the latest happenings at Heritage Polytechnic via our blog posts.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment