The HealthTech Hub Africa (HTHA) Accelerator Program 2024 is now accepting applications.
This unique program is dedicated to nurturing healthtech startups and scale-ups committed to tackling pressing healthcare challenges across Africa through collaborations with governments and the public sector.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2023 For Nigerian Media
- Deloitte Nigeria Accounting And Finance Professionals Program
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program
About HealthTech Hub Africa
HTHA creates a nurturing startup ecosystem, offering direct access to government stakeholders and ample resources to foster innovation, scalability, and impactful health technology development in Africa.
The program concentrates on four critical health domains:
- Cardiovascular Health: Aiming to reduce cardiovascular disease deaths through improved screening, referral, diagnosis, and management.
- Breast Cancer: Focusing on reducing breast cancer mortality through enhanced healthcare practices.
- Virtual Health and Care: Improving access, quality, and digital literacy in healthcare through remote delivery services.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Enhancing health system capabilities and preparedness for epidemics with integrated health information.
Benefits of the Program
- 10-Month Comprehensive Accelerator Program, including:
- For Growth Startups: Mentorship, coaching, expert masterclasses, community support, demo opportunities, and networking events.
- For Scale-Ups: All benefits for growth startups plus access to legal, accounting, marketing, talent acquisition services, and fundraising acceleration.
- Membership in the HealthTech Public-Private Partners Network: Access to advisory services, matchmaking with partners, and discounted services.
- Funding Opportunities for Innovation: Apply for grants and in-kind benefits exceeding USD 1M.
- Full-Year Access to Co-Working Space: Utilise serviced office spaces and attend community events at Norrsken East Africa House in Kigali.
- Lifetime Access to Alumni Network: Post-program, gain lifelong access to resources and future opportunities, along with a participation certificate.
Who Can Apply
For Growth Startups:
- African Registration: Must be registered in an African country.
- Team Composition: At least two co-founders, including one African founder.
- Thematic Alignment: Product or service aligning with one of the program’s thematic areas.
- Revenue and Funding Stage: Open to pre-revenue and post-revenue, pre-SEED to SEED stage startups.
- Operational Duration: Minimum one year of operation.
- Evidence-Based Solution: Demonstrated positive health benefits.
- Impact Monitoring: A strong approach to monitoring the solution’s impact.
- Revenue and Funding Stage: Must be post-revenue, in the pre-Series A or Series A stage.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: December 11, 2023.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on the HTHA Accelerator Program 2024
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.