The application portal for the Health Data Analytics Fellowship 2023 is now open.
Nigerian researchers who are looking to pursue a career in Health Data Analysis should hurry now and apply.
This fellowship aims to improve health data analytics in Nigeria through advanced research.
About the Health Data Analytics (HDA) Fellowship
The Fellowship is aimed at improving the Nigerian healthcare system by increasing research in the following areas;
- Health governance
- Health outcomes
- Health workforce
- Health financing
- Population and Demographics
- Drugs and logistics, etc.
The goal of this fellowship can be achieved through effective data management, visual analytics, data mining, data integration, open data recovery, data demand and use, etc.
- Name of Award Provider: The eHealth for Everyone Foundation. Abuja, Nigeria.
- Offered annually: Yes (Until January 2023)
- Eligible Countries: All English-speaking countries
- To be taken at (country): Can be taken at eligible countries
- Field/level of study: Postgraduate students in the following disciplines can apply: Public Health, Statistics, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Selection/eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the Health Data Analytics (HDA) Fellowship, the individual must fulfil the following requirements;
- Duration of scholarship: The fellowship would support research in line with the applicant’s academic timeline for the fulfilment of the degree.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Value of HDA Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship include:
- Monetary benefits of up to 1,000,000 naira for postgraduate research
- Job opportunities with eHealth4everyone on completion of the fellowship
- Network of individuals with shared interests
- Mentorship support from the administering body.
- Provision of datasets on request.
- Must have an acceptable means of Identification
- Be a Student of any accredited University with a valid means of identification
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree of at least a Second class upper honours for Master’s students and at least a distinction, Merit or its equivalent in Master’s for PhD students.
How to apply for Health Data Analytics (HDA) Fellowship
Follow the laid-out procedures on the fellowship website.
This fellowship award can only be given to those working on research only.
Application deadline: Quarterly rolling basis (Until January 2023)
Nigerian students looking for an opportunity to further their studies but with limited finances should use this opportunity well.
Health Data Analytics (HDA) Fellowship was created to help Nigerian students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United States.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to further their studies.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment