Hashoo Foundation Scholarships have offered an opportunity for Pakistani students. This scholarship is meant for students who want to pursue an undergraduate program.
This scholarship is open to all and sundry. Awareness about the scholarship is also being created on social media for undergraduates who want to study at HEC-recognized universities.
This scholarship was established to support students who have gained admission in 2023 to institutions approved by the Hashoo Foundation institutions for undergraduate-level studies/programs.
To get more information about the Hashoo Foundation, carefully read through the article.
About the Hashoo Foundation
Hashoo Foundation was established under the chairmanship of Mr Sadruddin Hashwani. Subsequently, two further charities were set up.
In 1999, the family established Hope for the Oppressed and Powerless (HOAP) to provide social welfare, vocational and soft skills development, and education.
HOAP initially supported rehabilitation for Afghan refugees and later expanded to work with the wider communities in Pakistan.
The scholarship program, set up in 2004, focuses on funding talented and deserving students to pursue their studies in higher education.
It identifies deserving students from isolated regions across Pakistan with a low-income level whose natural talent and creativity can benefit from systematic financial assistance.
Given that these young people are usually the first generation of their family to receive education, Hashoo Foundation supports them with guidance and counselling.
Level/ Field of Study
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program in the fields offered by the university.
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to Pakistani applicants.
The awarded scholarship will be on a 50% loan and a 50% grant basis.
Eligibility for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2022
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This round of scholarships is only open to those students who have gained admission in 2022 in the Hashoo Foundation-approved institutions for undergraduate-level studies/programs (a list of educational institutes and programs of studies are attached).
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- These scholarships are on a Merit cum Need Basis. Only those students who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% marks in intermediate) will be considered for these scholarships.
- HF scholarships are designed to cover full or partial costs directly related to the course, i.e. university/college fees. HF will determine the decision, which will vary from case to case.
- Each scholarship will be one year and may be extended annually for the degree course duration based on academic performance.
- The most worthy and gifted pupils from remote and distant regions of Pakistan will be given preference.
- The Hashoo Foundation is not obligated in any way by the mere act of submitting a scholarship application, and no scholarship is guaranteed to be awarded.
How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2023
- Download the Application form and fill it in as computerized. Get it printed. An incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted.
- Applicants should submit a sworn statement that they applicant is not availing full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
The required documents are:
- Latest salary and employment certificates of all income-earning family members.
- Utility bills, any one of the last two months.
- Bank statement for the last year (if any).
- Name and address of business (if any).
- Two attested passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards.
- Attested copies of the National ID Card of the applicant and parents/guardian.
- Bonafide certificate from the current department of the university and copy of student card.
- Income certificate of parents/guardian/siblings.
NOTE: Forms won’t be accepted if they lack all of the needed documents.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and getting more details by clicking the Scholarship Link.
Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline
The submission of the application for this scholarship ends on November 30, 2022.
If this article has been helpful to you, make sure to drop a 5-star rating in the review box and also share it with your friends.
However, if your answer is no, you can drop your complaints and recommendations in the comment section. We will reply as soon as possible.
In conclusion, the Hashoo Foundation Scholarships provide eligible Pakistani students with a worthwhile opportunity to fulfil their dreams of attending college.
By paying for tuition, living expenses, and other educational costs, these scholarships free up students to concentrate on their academic and personal growth.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment