Pakistani students have been offered the opportunity of a scholarship from the Hashoo Foundation. This scholarship is meant for students who want to pursue an undergraduate program.
This scholarship is open to all and sundry. Awareness about the scholarship is also being created on social media for undergraduates who want to study at HEC recognized universities.
This scholarship was established to support students who have gained admission in 2022 in institutions approved by the Hashoo Foundation institutions for undergraduate-level studies/programs.
To get more information about the Hashoo Foundation, carefully read through the article.
About the Sponsor: Hashoo Foundation
Hashoo Foundation was established under the chairmanship of Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani. Subsequently, two further charities were set up.
In 1999, the family established Hope for the Oppressed and Powerless (HOAP) to provide social welfare, vocational and soft skills development, and education.
HOAP initially supported rehabilitation for Afghan refugees, and later expanded to work with the wider communities in Pakistan.
The scholarship program set up in 2004, focuses on funding talented and deserving students to pursue their studies in higher education.
It identifies deserving students from isolated regions across Pakistan with a low level of income, whose natural talent and creativity can benefit from systematic financial assistance.
Given that these young people are usually the first generation of their family to receive education, Hashoo Foundation supports them with guidance and counseling.
Level/ Field of Study
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate program in the fields offered by the university.
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to Pakistani applicants.
The awarded scholarship will be on a 50% loan and a 50% grant basis.
Eligibility for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2022
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This round of scholarships is only open to those students who have gained admission in 2022 in the Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for undergraduate level studies/programs (list of educational institutes and programs of studies are attached).
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- These scholarships on Merit cum Need Basis. Only those students who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% marks in intermediate) will be considered for these scholarships.
- HF scholarships are designed to cover full or partial costs that are directly related to the course, i.e. university/college fees. The decision will be determined by HF and will vary from case to case.
- Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further for the duration of the degree course annually on the basis of academic performance.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from remote and far-flung areas of Pakistan.
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the award of a scholarship or place any other liability on the Hashoo Foundation.
How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2022
- Download Application form and fill it as computerized get it print. An incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted. Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in the application being rejected.
- Applicants should submit a sworn statement that the applicant is not availing full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
- The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest salary and employment certificates of all income earning family members.
- Utility bills, any one of the last two months.
- Bank statement for the last year (if any).
- Name and address of business (if any).
- Two attested passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards.
- Attested copies of the National ID Card of applicant and parents/guardian.
- Bonafide certificate from the current department of the university and copy of student card.
- Income certificate of parents / guardian / siblings.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
Hashoo Foundation Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline
The submission of the application for this scholarship ends on November 30, 2022.
If this article has been helpful to you, make sure to drop a 5-star rating at the review box and also share it with your friends. However, if your answer is no, you can drop your complaints and recommendations in the comment section. We will reply as soon as possible.