The Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic is on sale.
Candidates who filled in the HAFEDPOLY in 2023 UTME examination should hurry and pick up their post-UTME form.
Students who scored up to 140 and above in the 2023 UTME examination are eligible to buy the form.
- Flexible & Affordable Fees plan.
- Equipt Laboratory/ Workshop.
- Adequate Learning Environment.
- Secure Hostel Facilities.
HAFEDPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level, or its equivalent.
- Must have scored the minimum cut-off mark for HAFEDPOLY.
How to Apply for HAFEDPOLY Post UTME Form
Step 1: Visit the HAFEDPOLY website
Step 2: Download the Application Form
Step 3: Pay for the Post UTME form
Step 4: Upload scanned copies of all required documents.
How Much Is HAFEDPOLY Post UTME Form
The HAFEDPOLY Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is set at a standard price of Two Thousand Naira Only (#2000).
It was placed at an affordable price to enable people from different economic classes to afford it.
What Is the Deadline for HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Form
The school’s management has yet to announce the HAFEDPOLY Post UTME form sales deadline.
Eligible students are advised to hurry up as they might not be an extension.
HAFEDPOLY Post-UTME Screening Exercise is a crucial opportunity for candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to pursue their academic goals at the institution.
By following the outlined application process and requirements, candidates can secure their chance to be a part of the academic community.
Share this article with your friends to keep them informed.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment