Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure has released its cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. HAFEDPOLY’s cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure is a Federal Polytechnic located in Kazaure, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
Candidates who desire to be admitted into the HAFEDPOLY must meet a specific criterion first: meeting the cut-off mark to study the course of their choice.
Requirements for getting into this institution include meeting the needed cut-off mark for the school and the course or department itself.
HAFEDPOLY cut-off mark is 120 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and HAFEDPOLY accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure Cut Off Mark (HAFEDPOLY) Cut Off Mark 2022/2023: All Courses – JAMB & Post UTME
- ACCOUNTANCY 120
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY 120
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 120
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 120
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 120
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 120
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 120
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 120
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 120
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION 120
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY 120
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE 120
- MASS COMMUNICATION 120
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 120
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 120
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 120
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY 120
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY 120
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 120
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY 120
- STATISTICS 120
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 120
HAFEDPOLY does not have a specific cut-off mark for each course. The cut-off mark (120) stated above for the list of courses in the general cut-off mark.
Admission into Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Kazaure is relatively competitive so ensure you have a high score in JAMB. This will boost your chances of getting admitted.