This is to inform the general public that Guizhou University Special Exchange Scholarships is a well-funded scholarship for all non-Chinese students. The University of Guizhou is now accepting applications from such students into this scholarship.
1. Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health and with no bad records.
2. Applicant shall be a currently registered student at the dispatching institution.
3. Applicant’s exchange duration is one academic semester or one academic year.
4. Applicant’s credits earned at Guizhou University shall be transferrable to credits at the dispatching institution.
Below are more scholarships like this you might like:
1. Waiver of registration and tuition fees
2. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
3. Monthly living allowance: CNY 800 (52,000 naira) for One-Semester students and CNY 1,000 (65,000 naira) for One-Academic-Year students
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Protection Scheme.
1. Prepare the following application materials accurately and completely (in Chinese or English):
- Guizhou University Application Form
- Personal CV (Resume) Form
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Letter of Student Status issued by the dispatching institution
- Letter of Recommendation for the GZU exchange scholarships issued by the dispatching institution
2. Send the packed application documents in clear scans via email to email@example.com (we suggest that our exchange program partner institution assign a program coordinator to collect and deliver all the exchange applicants’ documents together to us).
- For applicants for September 2022, enrollment must submit the applications before June 20th, 2022.
- Applicants for February 2022, enrollment must submit the applications before June 20th, 2022.