Guaranty Trust Holding Company which was Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is currently accepting application from qualified Bachelor Degree holders from Reputable Universities for the 2022 Entry Level Programme.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Why Join GTbank Entry Level Programme
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives.
GTbank Entry Level Programme Eligibility
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply for GTbank Entry Level Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment