Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga (GSPB) has been approved by the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) to run new programs in the institution.
With reference to the Resources Inspection Verification visitation carried out by the Board to your institution from 30th March to 2nd April 2022.
I am directed to inform you that the Board has approved your institution to offer the following programs with effect from the 2021/2022 session;
GSPB Approved Programmes
- ND Computer Science – 1 stream of 40 students only
- ND Science Laboratory Technology – 1 stream of 40 students only
- ND Statistics – 1 stream of 40 students only
- ND Computer Engineering Technology – 2 streams of 40 students each
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology – 2 streams of 40 students each
- ND Business Administration and Management – 1 stream of 60 students only
- ND Public Administration – 1 stream of 60 students only
- Institutional Administration – NA
The approval allows the institution to admit a maximum of the above-stated class stream.
Admission of students into the programs should commence from the 2021/2022 session.
Otherwise, the approval lapses and admission would only be allowed to occur after a fresh resource inspection visitation is carried out at the institution’s instance.
The approved programs will be due for full accreditation visitation when the first set of students are in the third semester of studies.
With continued commitment and determination, Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga (GSPB) will continue to shape future professionals and contribute positively to Nigeria’s education system and society.
Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment