Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at the Griffith University – Australia.
The scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
About Griffith University
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
The university is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. Sir Samuel Griffith played a major role in the Federation of Australia and was the principal author of the Australian constitution.
Aim and Benefits of Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
Requirements for Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
Documents Required for Application
To apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship you will need to include:
- A certified/attested true copy of any supporting documents (educational certificates and academic transcripts) demonstrating strong academic merit.
- A Personal Statement that addresses why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and any other information you feel strengthen your application for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University at www.griffith.edu.au to apply
To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these processes;
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
For more details, click here.