Greenfield University 2020/2021 School Fees Schedule For All Students

This message is to inform all students both fresh and returning students of Greenfield University, Kaduna that the management of the institution has not yet  released the amount payable as school fees  for Newly admitted, Returning   and Undergraduate  2020/2021 academic session.

This page will be updated as soon as it is out. Below is last year’s update which will give you an idea of what to expect.

Greenfield University School Fees

100 LEVEL (FRESH UNDERGRADUATES)

SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
ACCEPTANCE FEE 30,000 30,000
MATRICULATION GOWN 10,000 10,000
O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION 10,000 10,000
STUDENT HANDBOOK 4,000 4,000
LABCOAT / PROFESSIONAL UNIFORM 5,000
     

NOTE:

  1. This fees schedule is for new students only.
  2. School fees can be paid online, or by teller into; Account name: Greenfield University Ltd/GTE. Acct. No. 4110073463. Bank: Fidelity bank.
  3. Installment payment of 60% of fees is available for both faculties beginning of the session and the remaining 40% must be paid before the beginning of the 2nd semester.
  4. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
  5. Caution fee is refundable at the end of the session.

200 LEVEL (DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS)

SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
ACCEPTANCE FEE 30,000 30,000
MATRICULATION GOWN 10,000 10,000
O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION 10,000 10,000
STUDENT HANDBOOK 4,000 4,000
LABCOAT / PROFESSIONAL UNIFORM 5,000
     

NOTE:

  1. This fees schedule is for new students only.
  2. School fees can be paid online, or by teller into FIDELITY BANK, Account name: GREENFIELD UNIVERSITY LTD/GTE. ACCOUNT NO. 4110073463.
  3. Installment payment of 60% of fees is available for both faculties beginning of the session and the remaining 40% must be paid before the beginning of the 2nd semester.
  4. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
  5. Caution fee is refundable at the end of the session.

200 LEVEL (RETURNING STUDENTS)

SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
     
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
     

NOTE:

  1. School fees can be paid online, or by teller into FIDELITY BANK, Account name: GREENFIELD UNIVERSITY LTD/GTE. ACCOUNT NO. 4110073463.
  2. Installment payment of 60% of fees is available for both faculties beginning of the session and the remaining 40% must be paid before the beginning of the 2nd semester.
  3. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
  4. Caution fee is refundable at the end of the session

For More Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog

Leave a Comment