Whyte Cleon Limited is recruiting Graduate Transaction Trainees (TT). Interested candidates should continue reading to know the job requirements and how to apply.
Whyte Cleon Limited is a leading human resource outsourcing & management solutions provider in Nigeria. They design specific beneficial people-centric solutions.
Their strong pedigree and unmatched ability to serve clients and prospects more efficiently can be attributed to our culture of professionalism, expertise, integrity, excellence, and commitment which has been studiously built over the years.
- NAMIP Sustainability Challenge 2023 For Nigerian Media
- Deloitte Nigeria Accounting And Finance Professionals Programme 2023
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment in Whyte Cleon Limited 2023
- Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job Recruitment 2023
- African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest
- Applications Are Now Open For The Procter & Gamble (PG) Leadership Program 2023
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head of the teller.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheque withdrawals to customers.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check the customer’s balance and verify the customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Attend to customers’ inquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Taking deposits from customers and crediting their accounts, respectively.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
- Calling of teller’s transactions on a daily basis.
- Posting of profit and loss account.
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request funds as required.
- Escalation of issues bothering cash theft, loss, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of the teller.
- Received both cash and cheques deposited into customers’ accounts.
- Register all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily. Receive all cheques of any amount, and provide timely and courteous teller services.
- Obtain approval from the head of tellers or appropriate authority for amounts beyond their own limit.
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
Application Deadline: 7th April 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
In conclusion, the Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) recruitment process at Whyte Cleon Limited is a rigorous and competitive one.
The company looks for highly motivated and talented individuals who possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and who can work well in a team environment.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop their skills as they work on various projects and transactions within the company.
Overall, the Graduate TT program at Whyte Cleon Limited is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to start their careers in a dynamic and challenging environment.