Whyte Cleon Limited is recruiting Graduate Transaction Trainees (TT) interested candidates should continues reading to know the job requirements and how to apply. Whyte Cleon Limited is a leading human resource outsourcing & management solutions provider in Nigeria. They design specific beneficial people-centric solutions. Their strong pedigree and unmatched ability to serve clients and prospects more efficiently can be attributed to our culture of professionalism, expertise, integrity, excellence and commitment which has been studiously built over the years.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of teller.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Attend to customers esquires promptly and efficiently.
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis.
- Posting of profit and loss account.
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services.
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Read also: Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2019.
Recommended: Jobs and Vacancies at Trinity University 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For more available jobs click here