The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the International Education Scholarships 2022 for International Students under the Government of Ireland. The Scholarship programme consists of Bachelor, Master and PhD scholarships.
About the Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (Bachelor, Master & PhD)
Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Master or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The aim of the 2022 GOI-IES scheme is to reflect Ireland’s engagement in target partner countries. The scheme is operated in the higher education sector and funded in partnership between the Government and the higher education institutions (HEIs).
Scholarships will be branded as prestigious awards reflecting the core messages about Ireland as a centre of international education. It is expected that for every scholarship winner, awareness of Ireland will be raised among many more potential students.
Benefits for students: Scholarships must be regarded as highly desirable and valueadding to individuals’ subsequent lives and careers. In view of this, the GOI-IES will be awarded:
• to high calibre higher education students from non-EU/EEA countries;
• to study in Ireland for a period of one year
Benefits for Higher Education sector: GOI-IES will reflect Ireland’s commitment to excellence in the provision of higher education for both domestic and international students:
• for scholarships that will highlight Ireland’s strengths as a centre of international education;
• to promote links with target markets globally;
• to strengthen the internationalization strategies of HEIs especially in the context of the system performance framework.
Number of Awards: 60
Value and Duration of Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (Bachelor, Master & PhD): Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Ireland
Field(s) of Study: All
Type: Bachelor, Master PhD
The Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (Bachelor, Master & PhD) 2022 is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (Bachelor, Master & PhD)
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2022 5pm (Irish Time)