The Google Python Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for all students. Google is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Google Python Scholarship.
This is to inform you that Google has launched a Python Training Program for 2023. And have it in mind that Google is offering a lot of Scholarships alongside it.
Also, Google has launched a new online training certificate program to help students and interested job seekers learn Python.
NB: Python is the most in-demand computer programming language.
Although it’s not free, Google is now offering 100,000 need-based scholarships. Moreover, the certificate program Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate is available. And this is through the online course facilitator Course.
The Announcement of the Google Python Scholarship/Program
The announcement of this new program comes two years after Google launched its original certificate program, Google IT Support Professional Certificate.
However, already, the above has received more than 100,000 enrollments. According to Google, the initial program immensely helped many aspiring IT professionals jump-start their careers. Yves Cooper is one of those people. In October 2021, note.
Google announced that its Google IT Support Professional Certificate program would expand.
Among the people who enrolled in the original IT certificate program, 60 percent identify as black, Latino, female, or veteran, all demographics known for being underrepresented in the tech industry.
About STEM Club
A STEM is an educational gathering of students and tutor(s). They occasionally meet in a learning environment to work on the different hands-on components of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Furthermore, the STEM club encourages students to explore, learn, build, and understand the integration of STEM in everyday life. Also, STEM is a learning place equipped with modern learning materials and tools.
It enables students to design and create prototypes using their hands-on skills and scientific knowledge. Thus, at STEM Club, we think all children should be able to learn to code, no matter what.
Aim and Benefits of STEM Club
1. 1,000,000 Naira for the best-participating teacher.
2. Also, a trip to Dubai after the National finale.
3. Furthermore, international recognition
- Go to the web. Select the name of your school on the Registration portal and fill in your information.
- Select a course from the course page.
- Go through the various series of the course and complete them using the TEST Question.
- Download your Certificate Mailed to you.
- Submit the Certificate and a recommendation letter from your school to the dashboard that will be created for you.
- Start a STEM CLUB in your school by training students.
- Sign Up as many students as possible under you.
- Go to the website to Sign Up as a student.
- Select the name of your school from the drop-down available to you.
- Click on Register. Then register as a school on the Registration page.
- Get teachers from your school to sign up using the name of the school.
- Endorse teachers by providing recommendation letters to them.
- Provide spaces for teachers to carry out STEM activities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
The above is one of the Google Python scholarships. Also, it is one of the amazing packages in terms of scholarships provided by Google.
NB: The Google Python scholarship provides you with amazing open doors and innovative breakthroughs. Believe me, you would not want this privilege to slip past you
In conclusion, the Google Python Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for individuals to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the field of computer science.
The scholarship includes a comprehensive training program, mentorship, and the chance to work on a real-world project.
The application form portal is easily accessible and straightforward to use, making it convenient for interested individuals to apply. Overall, the Google Python Scholarship is a valuable resource for those looking to advance their careers in the tech industry.