The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers George E. Shook International/Study Abroad funding for students studying Dairy Science, Animal Science, Agronomy, Food Science, Horticulture, and Soil Science.
Undergraduate students can take advantage of these options. Depending on the specific scholarship, the reward has a different value.
Eligibility requirements depend on the specific scholarship.
Interested students should contact the University of Wisconsin-Madison for more information.
- Organization: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Department: Dairy Science
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Subjects: Dairy Science, Animal Science, Agronomy, Food Science, Horticulture, and Soil Science
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Emeritus Professor George E. Shook, MS ’65, Ph.D. ’67 was a faculty member of the Dairy Science department at UW-Madison. Dr Shook was a passionate mentor, guided other faculty and staff, and advised graduate and undergraduate students.
He held the department chair position for the study of dairy for six years. A nationwide genetic evaluation system for dairy herds is already in place thanks to Dr Shook’s research on somatic cell testing, which is based on a standardized somatic cell score.
The George E. Shook International/Study Abroad Scholarship was created in Dr Shook’s honour and supports undergraduate students who wish to study abroad internationally. It was made possible by donations from friends and colleagues.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
You are eligible for George E. Shook International Scholarship once you study abroad and enrol in any of these courses: Dairy Science, Animal Science, Agronomy; Food Science; Horticulture, and Soil Science.
You are also eligible for these scholarships if participating in an international internship.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers scholarships to students willing to study Dairy Science, Animal Science, Horticulture, and other subjects within the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
This is a great opportunity if you plan to study abroad in any of the above fields.