The University of Cambridge is now accepting applications for postgraduate admission from interested individuals who want to register and be eligible to win one of the fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International students starting in the following academic year.
You must fill out the application for admission to a course, a college place, and the Gates Cambridge portion of the funding section to be eligible for this funding program. When evaluating applications, Gates Cambridge can access the entire admission and funding application.
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
All applicants must complete a single application form. Through the University’s graduate application portal, candidates submit their applications for admission and financial aid (Gates Cambridge and other funding).
The Admission Section
You request admission to a particular graduate program and a College position in this section. You will give all the specific information about your academic plans, suitability, and background for the suggested course.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The Funding Section
You can apply to various financial aid programmes provided by the University and affiliated organizations in this section, including the Gates Cambridge Scholarships, which has its subsection.
To be accepted for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you must submit the following information:
- In the application form, you will be asked: “Please explain why you are registering for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you match the four main standards in no more than 3000 characters (just about 500 words). Complete information on how to apply, such as the selection standards and instructions for filling out this statement, can be found at: gatescambridge.org”
- Proposed study topic: Gates Only a research proposal must be submitted as part of the funding application for PhD candidates at Cambridge.
- Gates Cambridge reference: Applicants for the scholarship must submit a recommendation regarding their affinity with the scholarship in addition to two academic references for acceptance.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment