The Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI), admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI), as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Federal University, Wukari admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Federal University, Wukari cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Who is Eligible for FUWUKARI Post UTME/DE Screening?
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have selected FUWUKARI as their first choice.
- UTME candidates must have scored at least 150 in the 2023 UTME.
- UTME and DE candidates should have five O’Level credits relevant to their desired course within two sittings.
Direct Entry Specifics
DE candidates must have A/L credit passes in IJMB, NCE, or ND. Note that University Diplomas are not accepted.
How to apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
FUWUKARI Online Application
- Log on to the Federal University, Wukari, and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
- Print the Post-UTME Examination Pass and take it along for the screening.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Federal University, Wukari Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2023/2024 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
Payment for the Registration will start on Monday, 13th November 2023.
The portal for Registration and printing of acknowledgment slips will close by Midnight on Friday, 12th January 2024.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
FUWUKARI 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
How Much is FUWUKARI UTME Form Screening fee
The Federal University, Wukari Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.