The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2nd supplementary admission exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This notice informs interested candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that there are still vacancies for supplementary admissions in various university programmes.
To be considered for this supplementary admission, candidates must meet certain criteria:
Candidates who previously enrolled for the FUTO supplementary admissions exercise but have not received an admissions offer may reapply for any advertised courses without incurring additional fees.
Change of Institution
Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME but did not initially choose FUTO as their first choice university can apply on the condition that they change their first choice institution to FUTO on the JAMB website.
Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO Post-UTME and supplementary admissions can apply by paying the sum of thirteen thousand naira (N13,000.00) for the Post-UTME and supplementary admission.
All candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal to be eligible for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
JAMB Brochure Guidance
Candidates are advised to thoroughly consult the JAMB brochure to understand the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements for their desired course of study.
Method of Application
Registration for the 2nd supplementary admission exercise begins on Monday, June 12, 2023, and closes on Monday, June 26, 2023. Interested candidates should follow these steps to register:
- Visit the University’s official website.
- Click on “Prospective Students.”
- Click on “Undergraduate.”
- Click on 2023/2024 Supplementary Application.”
- Click on “Apply Here.”
- Your JAMB registration number should be entered.
- Print your invoice, then head to any bank to pay the N11,000 non-refundable fee using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code. You may also use an ATM card to make a payment.
- Visit the gateway once more if the payment is successful.
- A completed and submitted Supplementary Application Form must be used.
- Create a printout of your “Acknowledgement Slip.”
For any support or assistance during the application process, candidates can contact FUTO via e-mail at email@example.com or through the hotline: 08139833300.
Make the most of this opportunity to study at one of Nigeria’s leading institutions of technology. Apply today!
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on FUTO.
We hope this information on the FUTO supplementary admission form has proved helpful.