The Federal University of Technology in Owerri has released the guidelines for screening and registration for newly admitted students for the 2023/2024 academic year.
These guidelines outline the steps that students need to take in order to complete their registration and begin their studies at FUTO.
If you are a newly admitted student, be sure to carefully review these guidelines and follow the instructions provided in order to ensure a smooth and successful registration process.
FUTO Screening & Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
|SAAT, SEET, SESET, SICT, SOHT, SOESSOPS & SLIT||ICTC Building|
|SOBS, MBBS & SBMS||SOBS HALL, 1st Floor Old SEET Head Building|
|Collection of forms for green files||Admissions Unit 2nd floor, old SEET Head Building|
Kindly ensure that you have all listed documents required for registration with their photocopies before you come.
- JAMB Result slip printed directly from JAMB’s website
- JAMB Admission Letter printed directly from JAMB’s website
- FUTO PUTME Result Slip
- O’Level Statement of Results
- Confirmation of Admission form printed from FUTO website
- FUTO Admission Letter
- Development Levy Receipt
- School Fees Receipt
- Candidate’s profile Slip
- Original validity form with passport
- Signed Acceptance letter
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Direct Entry candidates: A’Level certificate, OND/HND/Degree statements of results (for Direct Entry candidates only)
Please ensure to Keep tabs with us as we continue to update you with more school information.
We at Realmina wish you continued success in your academic