Applications are now being accepted from qualified individuals for entry into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate program of FUTO. Candidates can also sit for post-UTME, giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Moderate school fees.
- Taught based on the JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2023 UTME.
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000).
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to the 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Invoice.
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Fill in other required details.
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip.
- Wait for further announcements from the University.
Please ensure to Keep tabs with us as we continue to update you with more school information.
We at Realmina wish you continued success in your academic pursuits.