This is to inform the general public and aspirants of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Center for Continuing Education(CCE) that the management of the school have released the admission form for Weekend Part-Time Degree Program for 2018/2019 academic session.
Aspirants are to read carefully the objectives/instructions on how to apply and also take note of the requirements needed by the school for the program.
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form.
- FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form.
- FUTO Resumption Date/Academic Calendar 2018/2019.
- List Of Courses Offered In FUTO.
FUTO CCE Available Programmes & Entry Requirements.
1.0 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
Five O’Level credit passes in Biology, Agric Science, Chemistry, Maths, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject;
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2.0 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Five O’Level credit passes in English Language; Mathematics; Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
FUTO CCE General Admission Requirements.
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to specific departmental Requirements.
– Candidates should possess the University matriculation requirement of five (5) ‘O’Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
– Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2018 JAMB examination.
Note: MINIMUM DURATION OF PROGRAMME IS 6 YEARS and Minimum age limit is sixteen (16) years.
How to Apply for FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree Admission.
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below.
The application fee for the 2018/2019 CCE Weekend programmes is Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) only, payable online through our CCE application portal or through any bank in the country using Remita platform.
All candidates are advised to apply online, following the procedure given below:
- Go to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
FUTO Weekend Degree Admission Form Closing Date: Not Specified.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission. .
For support, contact: