This is to inform the general public and all Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) aspirants that the Department of Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering Admission requirements have been published.
The admission requirements include O’level Subject combinations, JAMB UTME Subject combinations, and School and Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
O’Level Subject Combination
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Agricultural & Bio-Resources Engineering include Five (5) SSCE credit passes in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Chemistry and any one subject from below:
- Introduction to Agricultural Science, Materials & Workshop Process and Machining
- Tractor Layout Power Unit Under Carriage and Auto Electricity
- Transmission System
- Implement and Machine
- Principles of Crop Husbandry and Land Use
- Materials and Workshop Processes
- Construction and Maintenance of Agricultural Machines
- General Metal Work
- General Wood Work and Building/Engineering Drawing
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
Candidates will write the following Four (4) Subjects in JAMB
- English Language
Direct Entry Requirement
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering if you don’t intend to use UTME. You require;
- A’ level passes or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics.
Special Requirement (Waiver) Remarks
- FUTMINNA accepts ND/HND at the upper credit level.
All candidates interested in getting admitted into FUTMINNA for the 2022/2023 session should know that to be eligible for the screening, you must have scored 180 or above in your JAMB result.
Since its founding in 1980, the university has been dedicated to educating its students in the fields of science and technology. FUTMINNA, located in Minna, Niger State, has aided in developing drugs and vaccines in the country.
The University’s Vision is to become a world-class, leading university in Nigeria known for its capacity building and service delivery excellence. The university has achieved this vision through its focus on technological education.
We hope this article clarifies the requirements for admission to FUTMINNA’s Department of Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering Admission. To all students wishing to school at FUTMINNA, RealMina says good luck to you all.