This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology Babura has commenced registration for its post-utme screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University of Technology Babura (FUTB) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree courses at the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, is 140:
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.SC: Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
How to Apply for Federal University of Technology Babura (FUTB) Post UTME Form
Candidates are to note that online registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday, 23 November 2022 and end at Midnight on Sunday, 11th December 2022.
- Go to https://myfutb.futb.edu.ng.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Score
- Update your contact details for generating Remita Payment.
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will automatically be generated for you
- Proceed to pay in any of the payment options. Click “Pay Now’ to open the payment prompt, OR click on “Generate Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the necessary information needed at a Bank or Remita website.
- After successful payment, you can now update your UTME details.
- Proceed to upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Now Update your O′ level examination result with a maximum of 2 sittings.
- The next step is to upload electronic copies of your O’ level results and UTME result slip.
- Generate, download/print the acknowledgement slip to complete your registration.
NOTE: If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.