The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student of FUTA, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is FUTA Online Course Registration Deadline
The FUTA online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
It is advisable for you to register for your courses as early as possible.
When is FUTA Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The FUTA departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
FUTA Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your FUTA course registration process:
- Click on Course Registration on the school’s website
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you to submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- After approval, you must print another copy, present them for endorsement and submit it to your department.
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.