The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Center for Professional Petroleum Engineering and Geoscience (CPPEG) post-graduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Center of Petroleum Engineering and Geoscience (CPPEG) in collaboration with FUPRE, and Lacer Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited are admitting students into PGD/M.Sc/M.Eng Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This programme takes place in Port-harcourt and Effurun, and was designed for the sole purpose of producing post-graduates in the field of practical Geoscience Education and research, with knowledge in proffering solutions to the oil and gas sector using applied knowledge in industry based software.
At the end of the programme, graduates should be able to:
- Provide an alternate route to careers in the professions relevant to the exploration & production of hydrocarbon resources
- Know how to apply real industry skills in Petroleum Geosciences and Engineering works
- Conduct independent research in relevant areas
- Develop Entrepreneurial skills
- Professional Graduate Diploma (PGD) Twelve months (Nine months course work and three months internship
- Professional Masters of Science, M.Sc and Masters of Engineering, M.Eng One year and six months (Twelve months for course work and six months for Research and Presentation
To be considered for admission into this programme, an applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Geosciences, Engineering, and other related disciplines from any recognized university.
- NID from LPGC & PGD from other recognized institutions for the (M.Sc/M.Eng Programmes)
- A minimum of second class lower division with 3.0 CGPA
- Applicants with a lower class of degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 and five (5) years of relevant work experience can also apply.
- A non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only is required to start the application process
HOW TO OBTAIN APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Effurun – Port Harcourt Road, before Agbarho Bridge, Delta State, Nigeria
- Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited (Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre, LPGC) – KM 5, East /West Road (Behind Omega House) Rumuodara – Port Harcourt
- Our Websites: www.fupre.edu.ng | www.lasergeosciencescentre.com
AWARD OF DEGREE
- Students who successfully complete this programme shall be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma and M.Sc/M.Eng Degree as appropriate.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Deadline for Submission of Application forms: 30th June 2023
- Date for Oral Interview/ Certificate Screening: 4th July 2023
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: 07065684628, 07038912627, 08033091541
Commencement Date: Mon. 22nd Aug. 2023
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment