The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Ayegbaju is inviting Applicants for the 1st Phase Physical Screening Exercise scheduled to hold between Thursday 21st April, 2022 and Friday 22nd April, 2022 at the Institute of Part-time Studies by 9:00am.
Criterial For FUOYE Physical Screening Excercise
Applicants are expected to come the following credentials and documents (original for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport Photographs
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
NOTE: Admission Process will be invalidated, if applicants are not present with the above documents for the Screening Exercise.