This is to inform the general public that the Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB Programme for 2022/2023 Academic year commencing from August, 2022
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a National Examination Board approved by the Federal Government to conduct a Standard Advanced Level (A- LEVEL) examination for eligible candidates and award JUPEB Advanced Level Certificate for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level in Nigeria Universities.
Candidates would be admitted into 200 Level in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) or any other university after fulfilling the condition for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
Application are invited from qualified candidates for admission into FUOYE JUPEB programme for 2022/2023 academic session. Please visit: www.Jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng for further information.
FUOYE JUPEB Duration and Admission Requirements.
The Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters beginning from October 2022. During this period, students would be exposed to a broader base intensive training which prepares them for the JUPEB examination.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE JUPEB PROGRAMME: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
The subject combination for the various Faculties and Departments are shown in the table below;
|Agriculture||(i)Agricultural Economics and Extension (ii) Animal Production and Health (iii) Crop Science and Horticulture (iv) Fishery and Aquaculture (v) Food Science and Technology (vi) Hospitality and Tourism Management (vii) Soil Science||(a) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science (b) Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science|
|Arts||(i)English Language (ii) Linguistics (iii) History and International Relations (iv) Theatre and Media Arts||(a) Literature-in- English; Government; Economics (b) Literature-in- English, Government, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies (c) Economics, History, Literature-in- English (d) Literature-in- English; (e) Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies, History|
|Engineering||(i)Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering (ii) Civil Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering (iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (v) Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (vi) Mechanical Engineering (vii) Mechatronics Engineering||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.|
|Education||(i)Science Education (Agric. Education; Biology Education; Chemistry Education; Library and Information Sci., Mathematics Education) (ii) Educational Foundation (iii) Business Management (iv) Business studies and Educational Management||Relevant subject combinations as listed for other Faculties.|
|Management Sciences||(i) Accounting (ii) Banking and Finance (iii) Business Administration (iv) Public Administration||(a)Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Business Studies, Economics, Government (c) Accounts, Economics, Geography or Government (d) Accounts, Business Studies; Geography or Government (e) Mathematics, Accounting, Geography.|
|Science||(i)Animal and Environmental Biology (ii) Computer Science (iii) Biochemistry (iv) Geology (v) Geophysics (vi)Mathematics (vii) Microbiology (viii) Plant Science and Environmental Biology (ix) Physics||(a) Biology, Chemistry, Physics (b) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (c) Physics, Chemistry, Geography|
|Social Sciences||(i)Criminology and Security Studies (ii) Demography and Social Statistics (iii) Economics (iv) Mass Communication (v) Peace and Conflict Studies (vi) Political Science (vii) Psychology (viii) Sociology||(a) Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Mathematics, Geography, Economics (c) Literature –in –English, Economics, Government (d) Biology, Economics, Government (e) Government, Literature –in –English, Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies|
How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission.
- Visit the website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”, you will be redirected to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill your Name, Email Address and phone number in order to generate Remita Reference Number (RRR) and make payment for application form.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to fill your application form.
- If you are not redirected, click on check payment to validate your payment .
- If previous step is successful and payment is verified, click Apply Online and supply either your RRR number or email address and click Continue. If successful, the application form should be available for fillng.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check the school website http:/jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng regularly for any further information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment