Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student of FUOYE, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is FUOYE Online Course Registration Deadline
The FUOYE online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 25th of May 2023.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is FUOYE Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The FUOYE departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 25th of May 2023.
FUOYE Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your FUOYE course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Course Adviser for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the FUOYE Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format.
- Using Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
FUOYE students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at FUOYE.
Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment