FUOTUOKE Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The federal university Otuoke, Fuotuoke cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into the Federal University Otuoke must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice. Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
FUOTUOKE’s cut-off mark is 160 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and FUOTUOKE accepts and screens only first-choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Federal University (FUOTUOKE) is a federal university in Otuoke, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions.
FUOTUOKE has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
FUOTUOKE 2022/2023 UTME merit admission cut-off marks are as follows:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education:181
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry: 166
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History:167
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics: 188
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics: 168
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering: 214
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering: 223
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering: 228
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering: 227
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering: 208
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering: 227
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies: 222
- B.A. English and Communication Studies 229
- B.A. History and International Studies: 228
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology:222
- B.Sc. Political Science: 235
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
B.Sc. Accounting: 229
B.Sc. Banking and Finance: 189
B.Sc. Business Administration: 221
B.Sc. Entrepreneurship: 178
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Biochemistry: 225
B.Sc. Biology: 166
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics: 223
B.Sc. Mathematics: 167
B.Sc. Microbiology: 226
B.Sc. Physics: 161
B.Sc. Statistics: 161