This is to inform the general public and students of the Federal University Otuoke(FUOTUOKE) that the management of the school has released the academic calendar for 2018/2019 academic session.
Students are to view the academic calendar in order to be updated on how academic activities will be run by the school.
FUOtuoke Academic Calendar.
- Saturday, February 16th 2019 – Arrival of fresh students.
- Monday, February 18th 2019 – commencement of registration for fresh students.
- Saturday, February 23rd 2019 – Arrival of returning students.
- Monday, February 25th 2019 – Commencement of lectures for fresh and returning students/ registration for returning students.
- Monday – Wednesday, March 4th – 6 – Orientation ceremony for fresh students.
- Saturday, March 30th 2019 – Matriculation.
- Friday May 24th 2019 – End of 1st semester lectures.
- Monday – Friday, 27th – 31st, May 2019 – Examination preparation week.
- Monday, June 3rd 2019 – Commencement of 1st semester examination.
- Friday, June 21st 2019 – End of 1st semester examination.
- Monday, June 24th 2019 – Commencement of 1st semester break.
- To be announced – Convocation.
- Thursday, July 25th 2019 – Senate meets to consider results.
- Saturday, July 6th 2019 – Arrival of students.
- Monday, July 8th 2019 – Commencement of lectures.
- Monday – Friday, August 12th – 16th 2019 – Students’ week.
- Friday, October 4th 2019 – End of second semester lectures.
- Monday – Friday, October 7th – 11th 2019 – Examination preparation week.
- Monday, October 14th 2019 – Commencement of 2nd semester examination.
- Friday, November 1st 2019 – End of 2nd semester examination.
- Monday, November 4th 2019 – Commencement of 2nd semester break.
- Thursday, December 5th 2019 – Senate.
1. There should be no make-up classes and test during the Revision Week
2. Students who were granted approval for Temporary Withdrawals and intend to resume, should pick-up Re-admission Form from their Faculties, complete same and conclude the Registration process on or before April 9, 2019 as stated above.
3. Registration of courses is per Academic Session