This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
FUOTUOKE admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUOTUOKE various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check Your Admission Status.
As at the time of this publication, you can only access your status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOTUOKE admission status.
Also Read: FUOTUOKE Departmental Cut-Off Mark
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
The university shall inform all new students on the processes of registration (payment of acceptance fees and other registration) at a later date.
Candidates are to note that the university will never request candidates to pay monies for acceptance and other levies into commercial banks as the university only accepts payment through her official website (as this is linked to our Remita platform with the Central Bank of Nigeria.)
Read Also: List Of Courses Offered In UNIOTUOKE
For More Educational Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.