The general public is hereby informed that Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo Post UTME screening application form is out and now available for online purchase. The online registration commences on Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The screening test is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to Tuesday, 21st August, 2018.
Candidates who made the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice and also scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening exercise
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
Also see list of courses offered