The public is hereby informed that Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA)Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available for online purchase from Monday,16th July 2018 and ends on Friday, 10th August 2018.
The Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 13th to Saturday 18th August, 2018 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Only candidates who chose FULOKOJA as most preferred choice and scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant O’level courses at not more than two sittings (English is compulsory)
How To Apply For FULOKOJA Screening
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2018/2019 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result. Also upload a recent and clear passport photograph with red background in JPEG format.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR or Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Also see list of courses offered