This is to inform you that the following dates have been set aside for the screening of admitted applicants into the College of Postgraduate Studies at Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2023/2024 academic session
- Date: Wednesday, 3rd May to Wednesday, 17th May, 2023
- Time: 9 am to 3 pm daily
- Venue: Boardroom, College of Postgraduate Studies
Applicants are to come along with the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Application Fee Invoice generated from the Student’s Portal
- Evidence of Application Fee Payment Receipt on Remita
- Acceptance Fee Invoice generated from the Student’s Portal
- Evidence of Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt on Remita
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate
- Higher Institution Certificates, NOT Statement Of Result
- Medical Report from Federal University Health Services
- WAEC, NECO NABTEB results
- Birth Certificate OR Declaration of Age
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Referee’s Confidential Reports 
- Passports [ Four (4) Copies]
The screening exercise for FULOKOJA Postgraduates is an important step for all admitted students.
Make sure to follow the screening procedures and be well-prepared for your scheduled day. Realmina wishes you a successful registration and a fantastic academic journey at FULOKOJA!
Please share this article with your friends.