This is to inform the general public and all Direct Entry admission aspirants of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), that the management of the University has commenced the sale of her 2023/2024 Direct Entry admission form.
Direct Entry candidates who applied through JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja their 1st choice are to note that the University admission portal will be open on Friday, August 18, 2023.
The online submission of their bio-data, O’level, and IJMB/NCE/ND/Bachelor’s Degree results will be sent through the university website.
FULOKOJA Direct Entry Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in the English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja.
Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and direct-entry requirements for courses offered at Federal University Lokoja.
How To Apply For FULOKOJA Direct Entry Admission
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2023/2024 admission portal
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility
- Update your details and previous academic records as requested.
- Upload a Recent and Clear Colour Passport Photograph with a red Background in JPEG Format only.
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the Federal University Lokoja. Failure to upload the passport Photograph will lead to Disqualification.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Application Fee) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Proceed to any bank that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Card Payment: Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR, and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admission Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your Direct-Entry Application Slip
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be considered for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
The deadline for online submissions is midnight, Friday, October 20, 2023.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at least two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja.
To all wishing to major in any course at the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), RealMina wishes you success in your studies.