This s to inform the general public and all applicants of the Civil Defence Corps who applied for the 2019 Civil Defence Corps recruitment that the authorities of the institution have released the full list of candidates that has been accepted.
Candidates who applied for the exercise can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
How to Access Civil Defence Shortlisted List
- Visit INEC portal/website (https://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
– GUIDELINE TO CHECK IF YOUR NAME APPEARS ON THE PORTAL.
There are basically 2 methods you can use to easily locate your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, and they are;
- Use the find option – you can use this method by clicking on f3 on your keyboard and then enter your name in the space provided and click on enter, this will allow the system to search through the entire PDF to locate and highlight your name or any similar name on the list.
- The traditional screwing method – you simply screw through the entire document and locate your state then check through the entire names one after the other to find your name.
RECOMMENDED: For More Job Opportunities, Click On This Link HERE
Civil Defence Board will release the list of successful candidates based on;
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centres nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.