Many Students find it hard to calculate their aggregate score and their cut-off mark as this varies for different Institutions.
Before this, we are going to tell you what aggregate and Post UTME Score means and what things are to be considered before calculating the aggregate score.
The Federal University of Lafia, formerly named Federal University, Lafia, is a recently established university situated in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, this was done in 2010 by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
Federal University, Lafia, currently has a second Vice Chancellor, Prof. Muhammad Sunusi Liman, who was appointed by the present President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR (RTD).
What is Aggregate Score?
That means the candidate must get at least 50 Questions Correctly. The aggregate score will be used to determine the cut-off point for admission into each of the programmes.
Cut-off points for each course will be determined by the performance of all the candidates who applied for the course.
How to Calculate FULAFIA Aggregate Score
To correctly calculate your aggregate, know that the JAMB Examination is made up of 400 marks, whereas the FULAFIA Post UTME is made of 100 marks.
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours.
If Treasure scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.
FULAFIA Departmental Cut-off Mark
All Engineering Courses 200 and above in JAMB and 60% and above in Post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post-UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post-UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses are 120 – 180 in some institutions and 20% and above in post-UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post-UTME.
If your course or departmental cut-off mark wasn’t listed above, comment in the comment box below this post, and we will reply to you immediately.
In conclusion, calculating your FULAFIA Aggregate score is an important step in the admissions process for all courses at FULAFIA.
Therefore, it is essential to put in your best effort throughout the application process to increase your chances of being admitted to the program of choice at FULAFIA.