Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) has officially commenced sales of its Postgraduate admission forms for the 2023/2024 session. Suitable candidates are invited to apply for various Postgraduate Degree programs offered by the University.
Important Notice for All Applicants
Before proceeding with their application, candidates are required to note the following important details:
- Only courses available for the session are advertised. Hence, applicants should select from the courses listed in this advertisement.
- Candidates are to submit their application forms online, together with scanned copies of their credentials.
- All applicants must possess at least five relevant O-Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate should be submitted alongside the application credentials. It must also be presented along with other original credentials at the point of registration.
- Academic Transcripts should be from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University. These should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for PhD Programmes should submit their research synopsis along with the application.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
PhD Degree Programs
Candidates looking to get admitted into the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program must hold an academic Master’s Degree from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University. Please note that the Ph.D. programs are only available for Full-Time candidates.
Masters Degree Programs
Candidates seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold either:
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Division from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University.
- A Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00-5.00.
Candidates seeking admission into the Professional Master’s Degree program must hold the following:
- A minimum of Second Class Lower in the relevant area from FUKASHERE,
- A Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of merit from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University, given that the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes are met,
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs
Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess:
- A qualification adjudged equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher).
- A HND (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, given that the University’s matriculation requirements are met.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should follow these steps:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, payable to the Federal University of Kashere Miscellaneous account via the REMITA platform.
- Log into the Federal University of Kashere website.
- Create an account using your email as the username and a password of your choice.
- Fill out the Application Form and submit it.
Please note sales of Application Forms begin on 26th June 2023 and end on 31st October 2023.
Some departments may conduct a qualifying examination for applicants. For more information regarding this and other queries, please contact the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at +234 8036651640 or +234 8015716595.
Take a step forward in advancing your academic career with FUKASHERE’s diverse range of postgraduate programs. Seize this opportunity and apply now!