The Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) has commenced recruitments for the 2023.
Federal University of Kashere was established in February 2011 (Establishment Act 2015) with the mandate to increase access to and quality of University education in Nigeria.
The University, which currently has Four (4) Faculties and a Postgraduate School with 42 Undergraduate and 46 Postgraduate Programmes, respectively, is poised for accelerated expansion and excellence in academic activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
FUKASHERE Bursar Job
The Bursar is a Principal Officer and is the Head of the Bursary Department.
Candidates for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership, possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life and must be able to command the respect and loyalty of the staff of the University.
- How to Avoid Randy Lecturers in School for Your Academic Excellency
- Tips on How to Make Straight A’s in Your Exams
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- List Of Schools Whose POST UTME Forms Are Out
- List of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- In his position, the Bursar coordinates the development and upgrading of the University’s strategic plan and ensures the development and updating of the University’s financial management plans.
- The Bursar should also be able to coordinate the preparation of periodic income and expenditure, balance sheet and cash flow estimates and consolidation where necessary.
- The office holder shall ensure that accurate records are maintained of all assets and liabilities held by the University and be able to monitor monthly income and expenditure and balance sheet variances against the budgets, amongst other schedules.
- The Bursar should provide the University Management with appropriate advice on all the Institution’s financial transactions
Duration of Appointment:
- The Bursar shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A good honours Degree or equivalent in Accountancy from a recognised Institution, possessing a higher degree(s) is an added advantage.
- Must be a qualified member of a professional body such as ICAN, ACCA, or ANAN;
- Must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years cognate experience, ten (10) years of which must be served in the University system;
- Must have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar, or its equivalent in a University and must have served in that rank for at least three years in a University
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
The salary and conditions of service for the Bursar shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
The application Closing Date is 27th June 2023.
FUKASHERE Registrar and Secretary to The Governing Council Job
The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University.
He/She is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University.
Candidate must have a good understanding of the vision and mission of the University.
He/she shall have personal integrity, the ability to provide good leadership and be able to command the respect and loyalty of the staff of the University.
The Registrar is Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should have at least a Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Arts, Social Sciences, Administration etc) from a recognised University.
- Possessing a higher degree(s) in a relevant subject will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be computer literate and should be a member of at least one or more relevant Professional Bodies like NIM, IPMN, ANUPA, etc.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, ten (10) of which should be relevant to University Administration.
- Candidate must have served for at least five (5) years as Deputy Registrar in a University.
- Candidates must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
- Candidates must enjoy good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of the Registrar.
Duration of Appointment:
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
Condition of Service
- The position attracts all rights and benefits of occupants of such office in the Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
27th June 2023.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates must submit twenty (20) word-processed Applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of Credentials in an envelope.
It should have the position applied indicated in its left-hand corner (by courier/post only) to:
The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional qualifications obtained with Dates
- Publications (if any)
- Working experience, including full details of the former and present post(s); XIV)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three referees, one of which must be the Chief Executive/Head of the applicant’s present employer. Candidates’ submissions should be forwarded.
- Candidates should request their three referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar not later than the closing date of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Take advantage of this chance to begin a journey towards a rewarding career with FUKASHERE and unlock your full potential.
Please share this article with your friends.