Candidates that applied for admission into the first-degree programs of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI) for the 2023/2024 academic session can now start checking their admission status.
How to Check FUHSI Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, prospective students can access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your FUHSI admission status, go to the JAMB portal
- Log in with your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on Check Admission Status to access your FUHSI admission status, or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, undergraduate programs are advised to:
- Login into JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- It’s important to Print the JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Also, Print out the original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- You can Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case you are offered courses different from the ones you initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, admission list.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.
We wish you success in your academic pursuits.