FUHSA announces the commencement of its Remedial Science Studies for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are now open to interested and qualified candidates from Thursday, 1st June 2023, to Thursday, 31st August 2023.
The nine-month intensive studies will equip candidates with the necessary academic proficiency to compete alongside other applicants for admission into FUHSA and other Federal Government-approved universities.
FUHSA offers the following academic programs:
- MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dentistry)
- B.NSC (Nursing Science)
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Radiography
To be eligible for Remedial Science Studies, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least three Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO) in English Language and any two other Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in one sitting.
- Register for 2024 JAMB (UTME) and obtain the required score points.
- Register for and pass the SSCE or NECO at the credit level in the subjects where they fall short.
- Candidates with Awaiting O’level results can also apply.
Method of Application
Applicants who are interested should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the FUHSA website.
- Navigate to the “Portals” tab and search for the “remedial programme“.
- Create a profile on the admission portal, fill in your bio-data, and make sure to use an email address which is valid, as all communications will be sent through email.
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7,000). Payments can be made online or by generating an RRR and making payments at any bank. Only payments made via the applicant’s profile will be valid.
- Proceed to fill out the application form after successful payment.
- Print out the application form completely for reference.
For additional information or inquiries, kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a golden opportunity for prospective students passionate about pursuing a career in health sciences.
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) looks forward to receiving your applications and supporting you in your journey towards becoming future health leaders.
Please share this article with your friends.