The FUGASHUA admission list is out for 2023/2024 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at the Federal University Gashua, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Federal University Gashua admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
It is important to disclose here that all candidates who partook in the Federal University Gashua admission screening exercise and scored up to the FUGASHUA cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check FUGASHUA Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check FUGASHUA Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the Federal University Gashua’s official portal to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your FUGASHUA admission status.
- How to Calculate FUGASHUA aggregate score
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- FUGASHUA Cut-Off Mark
- FUGASHUA Admission Form
- FUGASHUA Academic Calendar
- FUGASHUA Orientation
- FUGASHUA School Fees
- FUGASHUA Matriculation Ceremony
- FUGASHUA Resumption Date
Check FUGASHUA Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Requirements for Students Admitted to FUGASHUA
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website Federal University Gashua to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not adequately uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is FUGASHUA Admission List Out for 2023/2024?
Yes! The Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list is out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the admissions list for FUGASHUA and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
We at RealMina wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit.